3D Printer Creality CR-10 S4 - 400x400x400mm
Printing dimension: 400 x 400 x 400mm
3D Printer Creality CR-10 S4
Creality CR-10 S4 is a larger form of CR-10S and has a work surface in the size of 400x400x400mm.
- Dual Z-axis drive and motors
It uses two motors and two screw rods on the Z axis, which ensures much more stable operation. The two screw rods stabilize the printer, which ensures better and more accurate printing even on high models.
- Filament sensor
A filament detection sensor is attached to the print head, which detects when the filament runs out. The sensor then triggers an alarm and the printer stops. It will continue printing after replacing the filament.
- High-quality electronics in ideal conditions ensure continuous printing for up to 200 hours.
- Large printing area.
- Assembling the CR-10 S4 printer is quick and easy.
- Patented V - bearing technology with precise rollers for precise positioning enables smooth operation and higher print quality.
- on the Z axis it uses two motors and two screw rods, which ensures much more stable operation. The two screw rods stabilize the printer, which ensures better and more accurate printing even on high models.
- The electronics of the printer are separate from the printer, which allows for more flexible installation of the printer according to space and allows for later upgrades.
- Build Size: 400mm x 400mm x 400mm
- Printing Speed: 30 – 150mm/s
- Layer Thickness: 0.06 – 0.3mm
- Printer Head: Single
- Display Screen: High Quality Graphic LCD Screen 128x64px
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Plastic Filament-Print Material: PLA, PLA Strongman, PLA Wood, PET-G, ABS, flexible.
- Platform Heat Time: 6min
- Nozzle Heat Time: Less than 2min
- Temperature Heated Bed: Max. 95°C
- Temperature Head Tool: Max 255°C
- Connectivity: USB, SD card
- Power Requirements: 230V
- Control Software: Cura, Slic3r, Repetier-host
For beginners, we recommend purchasing of PETG Filaments: Click Here
No FAQs available for this product