Arduino Uno R3
Arduino Uno R3
This board is your entry to the unique Arduino experience: great for learning the basics of how sensors and actuators work, and an essential tool for your rapid prototyping needs.
- Questa scheda è la tua entrata nell'esperienza unica di Arduino: ottima per apprendere le basi del funzionamento di sensori e attuatori e uno strumento essenziale per le tue esigenze di prototipazione rapida,
- Arduino Uno is the most used and documented board in the world,
- "Uno" means one in Italian and was chosen to mark the release of Arduino Software (IDE) 1.0, now evolved to newer releases,
- It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button,
- Arduino is an open-source hardware, software, and content platform with a worldwide community of over 30 million active users.
Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P.
It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button.
It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
You can tinker with your UNO without worring too much about doing something wrong, worst case scenario you can replace the chip for a few euros and start over again.
The Arduino uno package comes with a bottom plate + blue USB cable to attach to your computer.
No FAQs available for this product