Flashforge Foto 13.3 4K Resin 3D Printer
Flashforge Foto 13.3 4K Resin 3D Printer
Leanpay omogoča enostavne obročne nakupe preko spleta. Za obročno plačilo v košarici izberi Leanpay. Informativni izračun ne vključuje stroškov ocene tveganja.
Higher precision, double productivity, easier maintenance and better printing performance.
- 19L build volume
292 x 165 x 400 mm. The printing size is 4 times larger than other LCD printers.
- 13.3-inch build plate
The number of models set on the build plate could double that of other large-size SLA printers, hence shortening printing time by half.
- 4 times faster on printing
4K monochrome screen allows light transmits efficiently so as to remarkably shorten the print time for molding and exposure.
- Lifespan of 4K LCD screen increases by 20%
High-efficiency cooling system improves print quality and elongates the service life of the LCD screen.
- Easy to disassemble and replace the LCD screen
The screen is set as a whole modular, which could be replaced as a whole.
- Eliminating print layers
The industrial-grade dual linear ball screw ensures stable and accurate movement of the motor on Z-axis, eliminating print layers.
- Free slicer software support
19L build volume, doubling productivity
As Flashforge's newest and biggest SLA 3D printer, Foto 13.3 features a 19L build volume, namely 292 x 165 x 400 mm. 4 times larger than that of normal large-size LCD printers. The 3d models' number set on the build plate also doubles, which means 3D printing service providers and workshops can expect doubling productivity on Foto 13.3, saving half of the production time.
Prints are as precise as the prototype models
Foto 13.3 adopts the HD optical system that ensures high precision of models. For prototype designers and geeks, no wasting time on model polishing anymore. For 3D printing service providers and factory manufacturers that produce model products like jewelry models and parts, Foto 13.3 helps a lot with quick and precise resin printing.
Superior Printing Performance
Layer lines frequently appear on models printed by normal 3D printers with a rod motor, while Flashforge Foto 13.3 well eliminates this defect. Its Z-axis is supported by dual-linear-rail ball screw which dramatically improves steppers motion stability and reduces layer lines.
Stable Z-axis moving, eliminates print layers
Different from normal lead screw rod that may cause clear print layers, Foto 13.3 is equipped with a dual-linear ball screw rod, which ensures accurate and stable Z-axis moving, hence eliminating print layers and taking on precise details.
13.3-inch monochrome 4K LCD screen: printing faster, service longer, and maintenance easier
- Compared to normal LCD color screen, the 4K monochrome screen shortens the time of model molding exposing by 80%. This eventually helps speed up the printer to print 3-4x faster.
- Except for being anti-scratch and anti-collision, the 13.3-inch industrial-grade LCD screen features a high-efficiency heat dissipation system. All those design help advance the screen's lifespan by 20%.
- The LCD screen is designed as a whole module, easy to change with a new one. It does not need to be peeled off and assembled layer by layer. The screen change time is only 1/5 of other printers.
Flashforge Foto 13.3 Application
As Flashforge's newest HD 4K LCD Printer, Foto 13.3 is more precise, quicker and larger than our previous resin printers. Perfect for 3d printing service companies & workshops. Check out Foto 13.3 prints from our client Nick Nack.
The projection LCD screen is a quick disassembling module. It only takes a few steps (unscrewing and disconnect the cables) to replace the screen, time reduced by 2/3. Users will face less difficulty and less risk on screen maintenance.
- Layer Thickness: 0.05-0.15 mm (adjustable)
- Print Volume: 292 x 165 x 400 mm
- Print Precision: ±0.05 mm
- Print Speed: 10-30 mm/h
- Language: Chinese / English
- Printer Dimension: 380 x 380 x 685 mm
- Screen: 4.5-inch touch screen
- Net Weight: 35.5kg
- Gross Weight: 42kg
- Power: 150W
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet
- Software: FlashDLPrint
- File Input Format: 3MF / STL / OBJ / FPP / SLC files
- File Output Format: SVGX
No FAQs available for this product