Wood Filament Cork 1.75mm
Wood Filament Cork 1.75mm
The price varies depending on the option selected!from 13,97 €
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Filament weight||300g, 750g|
Made in EU. High quality PLA resin. 40% of real wood material. Beautiful clear prints and vibrant colors. No stringing, no warping, no clogging. Compatible with 99% of FDM 3D printers.
Do you want a unique 3D product that has a smell of wood and the touch reminds you of wooden surfaces? You are at the right address because for you we produced LES filament, which combines 40 percent of recycled wood and 60 percent of polymers. This excellent blend allows this type of filament to be extruded with similar characteristics as PLA; similar heat resistance is particularly important. The printed products have both the scent and the appearance of natural wood, and the physical properties of the product are extremely similar to natural wood.
For good results, you must print at a temperature of 200-210°C and the printing table should be heated to 60°C. Please note that the range in the print temperature may slightly differ depending on the use of other printers.
PLA wooden filament with a net weight of 0.75 kg (1.65 lbs), on a reel with an outer diameter of 210 mm, with an inside opening of 60 mm and a width of 62 mm. The filament is vacuum-sealed and contains a bag that absorbs moisture and allows the filament to remain fresh. The thickness of PLA wooden filament is 1.75 mm or 2.85 mm and it is manufactured in three types: PINE, BAMBOO, and CORK.
Our WOOD filament is perfectly printed using almost all 3D printers, including RepRap and MakerBot printers, Ultimaker, BCN3D, Airwolf3D, Makergear, Printrbot, IRA3D, Orres and many more.
CHARACTERISTICS OF AZUREFILM WOOD FILAMENT:
1. Good adaptability and flexibility.
2. You do not need a closed printer to print.
3. High quality texture of wood particles.
4. Low degree of shrinkage during the printing process and the strength of the material.
5. The plastic thread melts and extrudes like all other 3D filaments.
6. Printed 3D products can be painted, cut as wood and grind or sanded.
7. AzureFilm Wood Bamboo is an environmentally friendly material.
8. The material has an extremely low bending degree.
9. Plastic thread AzureFilm Wood Bamboo perfectly adheres to the printing table.
10. The material has excellent flow properties.
11. Plastic thread AzureFilm Wood Bamboo must be kept in a dry place and at suitable temperatures.
Technical Data Sheet
Material Comparison PLA Strongman, ABS Plus, PLA
Mechanical Characteristic PLA Strongman, ABS Plus, PLA
PLA Filament TDS
PLA Filament MSDS
PETG Filament TDS
PETG Filament MSDS
PETG Test report (Testing of materials and articles intended to come into contact with food)
PLA Strongman TDS
PLA Strongman MSDS
SILK Filament TDS
SILK Filament MSDS
ABS Plus Filament TDS
ABS Plus Filament SDS
ASA Filament TDS
ASA Filament SDS
FLEXIBLE Filament 98A TDS
FLEXIBLE Filament 98A MSDS
FLEXIBLE Filament 85A TDS
FLEXIBLE Filament 85A MSDS
PET Carbon Fiber Filament TDS
PET Carbon Fiber Filament SDS
PAHT Carbon Fiber Filament TDS
PAHT Carbon Fiber Filament SDS
Nylon PA6 TDS