This Yellow filament color is an absolute must have and it looks great on all applications.
AzureFilm has its own palette of plastic filament spools for printing. The coloured filaments come in basic colours, but we can also create a shade according to your choice.
The thickness of AzureFilm PLA biologically degradable plastic is 1.75mm (PLA – polylactid resin). The 2.85mm thick printing filaments are also available.
|Dimensions||230 x 230 x 65 m|
21 PLA,12 ABS and possibility to make colors of your choice (min. quantity limitation)
± 0.05 mm
Max. ± 5%
|Spool inner tube size|
PLA 50 – 100 mm/s ABS 50 – 90 mm/s
PLA 1,24g/cm3 ABS 1,04g/cm3
- Filament diameter - We have established quality and diameter control over the years. Our laser based technology is monitoring the extrusion of every step in the process so we can guarantee you would have exact same diameter tolerance all along the filament. In the More Info tab check out the data about our quality plastic filaments which are same for 1.75mm as well as 2.85mm.
- Roundness tolerance - Same as filament diameter tolerance we are very precise on how we measure this data so that our filament has a perfect round shape which will help your extrude always the same amount of filament through you 3D printer nozzle.
- Our own production - Our in house production of AzureFilm 3D printing filaments enables use to control the quality and output of every piece produced. Because of that we can guarantee better and more consistent quality for every order. All production is based in Slovenia.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
AzureFilm 3D Printers & Filaments manufacturer
Orleška cesta 16,
6210, Sežana, Slovenia
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.