- Additional information
PLA wooden filament with a net weight of 50g – 17m. The thickness of PLA wooden filament is 1.75 mm or 2.85 mm and it is manufactured in three types: PINE, BAMBOO, and CORK.
Do you want a unique 3D product that has a smell of wood and the touch reminds you of wooden surfaces? You are at the right address because for you we produced LES filament, which combines 40 percent of recycled wood and 60 percent of polymers. This excellent blend allows this type of filament to be extruded with similar characteristics as PLA; similar heat resistance is particularly important. The printed products have both the scent and the appearance of natural wood, and the physical properties of the product are extremely similar to natural wood.
For good results, you must print at a temperature of 190-210 ° C and the printing table should be heated to 50-60 ° C. Please note that the range in the print temperature may slightly differ depending on the use of other printers.
Our LES filament is perfectly printed using almost all 3D printers, including RepRap and MakerBot printers, Ultimaker, BCN3D, Airwolf3D, Makergear, Printrbot, IRA3D, Orres and many more.
CHARACTERISTICS OF AZUREFILM LES FILAMENT
1. good adaptability and flexibility
2. you do not need a closed printer to print
3. high quality texture of wood particles
4. low degree of shrinkage during the printing process and the strength of the material
5. the plastic thread melts and extrudes like all other 3D filaments
6. printed 3D products can be painted, cut as wood and grind or sanded
7. AzureFilm Wood Pine is an environmentally friendly material
8. the material has an extremely low bending degree
9. Plastic thread AzureFilm Wood Pine perfectly adheres to the printing table
10. the material has excellent flow properties
11. plastic thread AzureFilm Wood Pine must be kept in a dry place and at suitable temperatures